Why download the guide for new landlords
If you're thinking of becoming a landlord or you're new to the sector you will likely have a lot of questions about operating as a landlord. In this guide you'll find a lot of your questions get answered as we cover everything from buying your property through to successfully letting it out.
Who will benefit from the guide for new landlords
Any landlords who are new to the sector or anyone considering becoming a landlord will benefit from this free e-book. Even seasoned landlords who just want to brush up on some best practices will find the e-book informative.
What's in the guide for new landlords?
The 191 page guide covers all aspects of being a landlord, including but not limited to:
- Tips and FAQs most commonly asked by new landlords
- Making a property business plan
- Explanation of rental yields why they're important and how to improve them
- Checks you should make on new properties and how to negotiate on price
- Different types of tenancy and the legislation surrounding tenancy creation
- Insurances, certifications and health and safety legislation
- Property management from self management through to agent management
- Marketing your properties to let
- Selling your buy to let property