Landlord Vision Ltd Complaints Procedure
Our complaints policy
If you have experienced a problem with our service or business operations, then we want you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and provide the service you deserve.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
To lodge your complaint with Landlord Vision, please email .
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure. If your complaint has been resolved by close of business on the third business day after which it is received, the following steps and time frame do not apply.
- If your complaint has not been resolved during the first three business days after which it is received, we will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to a senior member of staff who will undertake a review of your complaint.
- They will then arrange a telephone meeting with you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- Within three business days of the telephone meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a telephone meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a more senior member of staff to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Financial Ombudsman Service about your complaint:
Financial Ombudsman Service Leaflet
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Financial Service Ombudsman on 0800 023 4567 or visit their website.